WHAT MIGHT CHANGE WITH A DEVICE ?
MEET WITH A NEW CONCEPT
IT’S THE FIRST MULTISPECTRAL MOBILE IMAGING AND ARCHIVING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
MORE THAN A DIGITAL DERMOSCOPY
With ForenScope,apart from the accustomed epiluminescence dermoscopic imaging, user can make Flourescence Imaging (365 nm Wood's lamp) without a dark room and can get macro and micro dermatological images within all rages of lightwave and save and share faster at the same time.
Without compromising on quality!
Deep Skin MultiSpectral Imaging:
With ForenScope, you can record in 13 different spectrums (from 365nm Ultraviole to Dark Red) includes specifications can’t be seen with naked eye until 1.7mm non-invaziv subcutaneous digital images.
Note: Please ask information for matched devices.
The Top of The Creative Design
Our changeable trunk design is the basic of the easy integration. This design while making easy for us to improving new kits, it also helps you to adapt to the new mobile devices without changing the system*. For you to follow the improving technology with the lowest investment price!
It’s Not Fed By Your Mobile Device, But It Feeds Your Mobile Device
When you remove the cap which placed to the edge of the trunk,you will see the secret USB output feedback.With this output,you may use your device as a powerbank.
How much power left?
Through the 4 lighted LED status indicator which placed at the bottom of the trunk* you can learn how much battery left by touching one button.
We tested all the ForenScope models from the hard way.We ensure your security with FCC,CE and RoHS certificates.
How much magnification can you make with a lens?
We improved a special micro lens which can show the color details in a great way and optically 12.5x on 16mm field,digitally 50x for Forenscope.But when we are producing this, we also thought about your magnification needs.
Have someone said 'Macro Imaging'?
You can switch this engineering marvel Forenscope from micro to macro imaging with only one sweep of your finger! Besides it is simple and no need of removing the device.
INTERCHANGEABLE ILLUMINATION SYSTEM
Perfect lightening at different wavelenghts for MultiSpectral imaging
ForenScope has combine lightening system which can change easily with different spectrums from 365nm to 700nm*.
Micro ve Macro Fluorescence Diagnosis for Mobile Devices
Or let’s say in the way you get used to: Wood lamp and beyond !
Changeable lighting system brightens a macro area 55mm sized and a micro area 16mm sized with specific 365nm UV LEDs (Fluorescence Imaging) without need a dark room.
ForenScope takes the wood lamp to a new stage.
This lens which will trigger the clinical researches is represented to you with an affordable price policy which integrated to the portable devices and to a mobile phone for the first in the world
A simple process with ForenScope
Contact and Uncontact MultiSpektral Micro Imaging
Micro Cap with Glass for Dermoscopy
You can take from standart distance non-polarise or multispectral imaging with the glass and without glass kit which has 16mm large optical image area.
Contact and Without Contact Multispectral Macro Lens W/PL for Dermatology
With the Macro Lens W/PL which has standardised 55mm imaging area from standart distance contact or without contact polarised, you can take non-polarised macro images.With calibrated internal Close-Up lens, you can record macro images in great resolution.It provides standart scaling with software easy and fast in many fields. For working in flexible macro distances, taking off contact cap is enough.
For Fluorescence Diagnosis and More
Macro Lens W/UV1
You can image with calibrated 55mm area narrow band 365nm* UV LED group as fluorescence.** (Please ask information about 375nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm, 415nm* UV led groups) This improved lens solution is also has white LED group to image the same areas as macro with the naturel colours.Macro Lens W/UV1 is also great with ForenScope softwares which can make your studies easier and has major solutions.Enjoy this matchless mobile combination!
Peak Wavelength: ±5nm*
**Please use yellow or orange filters (made for ForenScope specially) for take the best shoot with 365nm UV LED integrated to lens system.
**You can try different filter groups or UV imaging options without filter for clinical researchs.
It’s more than the softwares you get used to!
Optimized for ForenScope, Forenscope Dermatology Software offers you more than most of the computerized dermoscopy softwares that you use routinely. This software with a user friendly intuitive interface, without difficulty, and the need to refrain from your mobile lets you work quickly.
For saving your time just by opening the display or display characteristics of patient files at the same time offers. These images of the micro and macro as a grouping, macro image or sketch out punctuation, at these points lesion development follow step by step, side by side comparisons (benchmarking), on top of comparison, the color-scale range and epikriz features like this amazing software features are just a few.
-ForenScope Dermatology Software has password protection feature for patient data security.
-Epicrisis and Image Sharing
Multispectral images of dermatological patients have achieved within seconds you can share with your patients or your colleagues. software; macro or sketch of the area on the image and add a true dermatological lesions epicrisis from all the connectivity features of your iPhone (SMS, wireless internet, etc.). That allows you to share in different formats using as you wish. All settings designed for sharing it; simple, straightforward and understandable. If you'd like a single image also can transfer within the software.
- Open your patient record or without open patient record you can review. Patient recognition photo options await you.
- Micro or Macro can record images in different sizes. Thus, by marking the exact spot on macro images with clarity you can keep track of the lesion.
- Compare images side by side
- Screen half of the other half live in old image by calling camera can run. Comparison of different and effective solution!
- You want to make comparisons on the screen behind the old image of the screen while viewing live cameras can run. Old image to increase or decrease the apparent motion is possible with only one finger. Multi-touch screen mobile devices that provide features not utilize until the end offers a perfect solution for comparison purposes!
With ForenScope system you can get live image directly from your computer to your big screen TV * or * you can watch or you can share with patients.
Thanks to these features by streamlining your examination is not heavy and bulky systems with imaging Forenscope alone can.
* Apple TV or WiFi connection developed for Android-based devices with screen sharing feature simply can perform these operations using.
- Different spectrum from 365nm to 700 nm imaging (240-365nm deep UV imaging R & D studies are ongoing.)
- Changing the lens system with finger motions
- Changing the filter system with Finger Gestures
- Interchangeable lighting system
- Contact and non-contact imaging
- To Immersion glass micro title
- Heading out glass micro-
- Crisp, clear, micro and macro imaging
- Cross-polarised imaging
- Polarised imaging
- UV (365nm specific) imaging
- Research for the ability to add lighting in specific wavelengths *
- Up to 48 hours of non-stop viewing **
- Providing optical imaging of an area of 16mm microlenses
- Replaceable lithium-ion battery inside the body resistant
- Aesthetics, lightweight, rugged, portable and perfect design suitable for everyday use
- New iPod (8MP) and iPhone 5-5S integration (for now)
- 1 year warranty
*Connect with distributor.
** Varies according to the different light combinations.
ForenScope Dermatological Software
Advanced intuitive dermatology software as the New iPod (8MP camera) and iPhone 5-5S fully calibrated and excellent compatibility with devices that works with iOS 8 (For developed Android and Windows Phone software and hardware,you can watch from the news part).
This software platform provides viewing, recording, image processing and image sharing
- Encryption Program
- Quick view button (to display to record only)
- Advanced, patient information archive platform
- Macro-and micro-platform image library
- Date-time and view notes on each photo assignment
- Macro image or sketch on the labeling of the lesion
- Live on the image to zoom
- Live image on the millimeter scale and color scale
- Live cams running alongside the old image comparisons
- The old image running on the live camera comparisons (for Macro and Micro)
- Image comparison and switching between images
- Scaling on recorded images, note taking, image rotation, cropping and drawing
- E-mail or sending images as detailed epikriz
- Enhanced patient search platform and more ...............
Dermatology completed and ongoing R & D Projects
ForenScope Dermatology Pro :
System that takes macro and micro images which enables faster and more accurate skin cancers diagnosis with easy doctor-patient communication. EPILUMINESCENCE dermoscopy, fluorescent diagnostics and has more features, and first mobile multispectral imaging system for users of the medical field of dermatology. You can start using it immediately!
ForenScope Dermatology Home :
Designed for more accurate and faster follow-up of skin cancers by facilitating easy patient-physician communication. Patients or relatives of patients taken from a distance by a standard macro or micro dermoscopic images from all over the world in the fastest manner that enables tracking the world's first mobile tracking system for multispectral skin cancer. With all the details will be announced soon.
ForenScope Skin and Hair Analyzer Pro:
World's first mobile multispectral hair&skin analysis system for doctors and professionals. All the details will be announced soon.
ForenScope Skin and Hair Analyzer Home:
World's first mobile personal care multispectral hair&skin analysis system. All the details will be announced soon.